Copthorne, West Sussex RH10 3HG£850,000
Blakemore & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom detached house on the outskirts of Copthorne Village in a semi-rural location, surrounded by grounds of 1.3 acres. Accommodation is spread across 2 floors and comprises:
* Entrance Lobby Entering the house via the storm porch you find yourself in the impressive panelled entrance hall, with carpeted ornate timber stairs to first floor. Door to:
* Double Aspect Drawing Room: 5.26m x 4.27m (17′ 3″ x 14′) With a wealth of exposed beams, stone fireplace and open grate, overlooking the gardens.
* Country-Style Kitchen: 6.93m x 5.08m (22′ 9″ x 16′ 8″) Well proportioned kitchen with breakfast area, opening onto a conservatory.
* Living Room: 4.57m x 3.68m (15′ x 12′ 1″) With exposed beams, an open fireplace and views to the front aspect.
* Two Conservatories: 4.22m x 3.05m (13′ 10″ x 10′) Second Conservatory 15’2 x 10’4 Both overlooking the gardens.
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Galleried Landing With doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
* Double Aspect Master Bedroom: 5.21m x 4.29m (17′ 1″ x 14′ 1″) With built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom 2: 4.57m x 4.29m (15′ x 14′ 1″) Double aspect and built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom 3
* Family Bathroom: 3.4m x 2.79m (11′ 2″ x 9′ 2″) White suite including a separate bath and power shower cubicle.
* Large Attic Accessible via a trap door and offers the possibility of future conversion into a recreation area or large double bedroom suite (STPP).
* Surrounded by 1.3 acres Stunning gardens and grounds containing a plethora of carefully selected plants, shrubs and and mature trees including a Prunus tree, Judas tree, Beech tree, Hibiscus, Lime tree, Magnolia, Grandiflora, Magnolia Stilatas, Camelia and Rhododendron.
* Gated access from West Park Road The approach to the property is via a five-bar gate onto a gravelled driveway.
* Garage: 4.7m x 2.57m (15′ 5″ x 8′ 5″) With barn style open doors.
* Carport: 6.83m x 4.93m (22′ 5″ x 16′ 2″)
* Greenhouse & Two Timber Sheds