Copthorne, Crawley RH10 3SL£250000
* NEW * Blakemore & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this modern two bedroom apartment built by Bryant Homes in 2006. The property is set back from the road and within a short walk of the popular village of Copthorne. It must be seen to appreciate the size.
* Lift & Communal Entrance
* Entrance Hall
Door to front, phone entry system, three storage cupboards, loft access, radiator, fully carpeted.
* Lounge: 4.73m x 4.72m (15' 6″ x 15' 6″)
Spacious area, with double-glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone and TV points, fully carpeted, door to:
* Kitchen: 4.72m x 1.9m (15' 6″ x 6' 3″)
A fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer with work surfaces surrounding. Electric oven with 4-burner gas hob and integrated extractor. Space and plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part-tiled walls, tiled floor and door open to lounge.
* Bedroom 1: 7.49m (max) x 4.68m (max) (24' 7″ x 15' 4″)
Large L-shaped, currently designed with office area to the side, double-glazed window to front, double wardrobe, radiator, telephone and TV points, fully carpeted.
* En-Suite to Bedroom 1
In a white suite, consisting of shower cubicle, low level wc, wash-hand basin, part-tiled, radiator.
* Bedroom 2: 3.59m x 2.71m (11' 9″ x 8' 11″)
Double-glazed windows to front, radiator, telephone and TV points, large double wardrobe, fully carpeted.
* Family Bathroom: 2.37m x 1.9m (7' 9″ x 6' 3″)
White suite consisting of panel enclosed bath, low level wc, wash-hand basin, part-tiled, radiator.
* Allocated Parking Space, Visitor Parking, Bike Store
* Communal Gardens
* EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 rooms